September 19, 2018
The cloud is a notable business advantage, but it does bring numerous security concerns. Among them:
- Lack of visibility across cloud or between on-premises and cloud environments
- Monitoring security controls and changes within cloud and multi-cloud environments
- Maintaining compliance by monitoring cloud traffic for suspicious and non-compliant behavior
It becomes increasingly complex in hybrid environments, because now you’re managing security for on-premise, cloud, virtual, container environments, and more. The time commitment can feel staggering.
It doesn’t have to, however.
In this webinar we will show you the path to more effective cloud security in hybrid enterprises through a mix of:
- Vulnerability management: See how an attacker could exploit and prioritize your patches
- Continuous compliance: Define your own cloud security controls and reduce the time spent on audit prep by making your cloud continuously audit-ready
- Automation and orchestration: Ingest behavior details from your cloud, then command security controls to cloud systems from a single console. The idea is instant, worry-reducing cloud control.
Vice President, Technology Alliances
Tim Woods brings more than 20 years of security experience to his role as the FireMon’s technical alliance lead. His global engagements have given him great insights across virtually every market sector and enterprises of all sizes. Tim believes his most important role is education and raising awareness. According to Tim, “Fighting complacency in security should be everyone’s top priority if we are to win the war on cybercrime".